This page contains important information about your visit. Please ensure you read it carefully, even if you have visited before as information may have changed.
What will be in operation?
- The wave machine and Flume are in operation during weekends and local school holidays in public swim sessions, subject to sufficient staffing levels
- To use the Flume, swimmers must be at least 1.2m tall. If under 1.2m they may go down with an adult (age 16+)
- Our water feature will be in operation during public swim sessions
What is the admissions policy?
- Swimmers may access the pool providing they are at least 8 years old and fully competent swimmers. If Lifeguards are not satisfied with their swimming ability they may be asked to leave for their own safety.
- One adult (age 16+) may accompany up to two under 8's or non-swimmers
- Non-swimmers must not go beyond the 1.1m end of the pool, even when accompanied by an adult
What changing facilities will be available?
- Changing facilities are separated into male and female changing rooms
- Disabled changing rooms are available - please speak to a member of staff on arrival
- Lockers are available inside the changing rooms. These take a one pound coin or locker token. These can be purchased from Reception
- Showers and hair dryers are available for use
How long is a swimming session?
- Each swimmer will have 55 minutes in the pool from the start of the swim session
- Swimmers may arrive up to 15 minutes before the start of the session to get changed
What do I need to do on arrival?
- Our car park is chargable which can be paid before or after your visit either at the parking meter or via the Ringo app
- On arrival please show your booking confirmation to Reception to receive your entry band
- We recommend to arrive swim-ready underneath your clothes to minimise time spent in the changing rooms at busy times
What happens if I can't make my booking?
- All swimming bookings are non-refundable. We may be able to transfer your booking to another session with at least 48 hours notice at the discretion of management. Please fill out a website contact form.
Any other information:
- A range of swimming accessories, aids and swimwear are available to purchase from Reception
- Children who are under the age of three must wear a swim nappy. These are available to purchase from Reception
- We are a cashless site - we only accept card payments
- We do not offer a Dip 'n' Dine option for swimming, but food is available from the cafe separately
- At busy times it may be necessary to restrict inflatables from being used in the pool for health and safety reasons
- Under 3's swim for free, but you must still book them a space. Failure to do so may mean you are refused entry based on our pool capacity
- Admission fees are based on pool entry only. Additional facilities are provided where possible at no extra charge. In some unforeseen circumstances we may be unable to operate the waves and flume and will endeavour to contact customers to let them know. No partial refunds will be given in this case.