PWTAG Pool Plant Operators revalidation
This one-day update covers current best practice and technological advances in water management and safety. By taking this update course, you will be recognised by employers and the industry for keeping your technical knowledge of pool plant and water treatment up to date. You should take this course before your three-year National Pool Plant Operator certificate expires.
Duration: 1 day
Training Format: Face to Face or e-learning
Who is the course designed for?
Anyone who passed their National Pool Plant Operator course within the last three years.
- Management of pH and chlorine levels
- Use of UV
- Health and safety update
- Latest advances in technology and equipment
- Bacteriological testing – what do the results mean?
- Linking pool water treatment with source water
- Energy management update
- Differences in the operation of spa, swimming, hydrotherapy pools
You must have passed a National Pool Plant Operator course within the last three years.