Child Admission Policy
Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied in the centre/pool by a responsible adult over the age of 16. The following conditions do apply when bringing children under the age of 8
- 1 ADULT may be responsible for up to 2 children aged 5 - 7 years, or
- 1 ADULT may be responsible for 1 child under 5 years, or
- 1 ADULT may be responsible for 1 child under 5 and 1 child under 8 under the condition that you read & sign an admissions risk assessment form.
- Babies under 6 months should only use the swimming pool once the baby has had their injections.
- Children under the age of 2 must wear swim nappies.
- Swimmers with swim aids such as armbands etc must not exceed depths of 1.5 metres.
- Children under the age of 8 must be supervised at all times.
Shallow dives are only permitted above the 1.5m depth and only in designated areas.
Please inform the Duty Manager of any medical conditions prior to your swim.
Using Photographic Equipment or Mobile Phones
All mobile phones are not allowed to be used in the swimming pool area/changing rooms. All forms of photography are prohibited within the centre. If you wish to take any photographs, you must first gain written permission from the duty manager.