Crook Log Leisure Centre
£22,000 - £24,000 Per Annum - Full Time, Permanent
Crook Log Leisure Centre
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader committed to providing a diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local communities in which we serve.
Crook Log Leisure Centre is located in the heart of Bexleyheath. Crook Log is a very busy leisure centre with a 200 station gym and swimming pool, offering a wide range of activities for the local community.
- We are looking for a Duty Manager who is passionate about working in the leisure industry
- The Duty Manager will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Centre including health and safety, customer service and financial procedures
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the operational team.
- It is essential that you have excellent communication skills and commitment to customer service.
- You will be required to work on a rotating shift pattern which includes early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Full Training is provided, you must be able to pass a swim test (you will need to pass a NPLQ too).
- It would be desirable to have the Pool Plant Operators and Leisure Management qualifications
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Lex Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Applications by: 30/09/2021