Wycombe Sports Centre & Court Garden Leisure Complex, Bucks.
Salary £28,000 to £34,000.
Parkwood Community Leisure, part of Parkwood Holdings Group, is a successful, growing and profitable provider of Leisure Management services to the community. The Company has a turnover of over £70m and employs in excess of 4200 staff.
Wycombe Sports Centre is part of the Wycombe Contract, Wycombe Sports Centre is one of the largest regional Sports facilities within the area and is about to undergo a £26 million rebuild.
Court Garden Leisure Complex is located in the town of Marlow located next to the Thames River offering wet and dry facilities as well as a major events department.
For a full list of services and facilities on offer in each site visit the centre pages on the website.
The successful candidate will take overall responsibility for the effective management and operation of the centre, the ideal candidate will ideally have:-
• High Standards in both Customer Service and client liaison skills
• The ability to lead a large team of staff
• A knowledge of Maintenance and defects process
• Excellent Communication
• Strong background in health and Safety
• A degree or equivalent, as well as holding the NPLQ, First aid and PPO
• An understanding of large multipurpose sports facilities
• Knowledge of financial policies and procedures.
• An understanding on how to develop the business
• Attention to detail
• Strong sales skills
You will be given freedom to manage and develop your staff efficiently to meet customer and operational requirements. In return you will be expected to create a dynamic, innovative and responsive team through your communication and management styles.
If you believe you have the knowledge and competencies required for this position, please send a letter of application and full CV by the 16th September 2013 to Sarah Legg, Human Resources, Parkwood Leisure, Attwood House, Perdiswell Park, Droitwich Road, Worcester, WR3 7NW or apply online. Please clearly specify which job you are applying for in your covering letter.Apply Online