Bronze Service plan
Bronze Service Plan
This comprehensive 20 point check will look at the following items listed below to ensure your bike is in a safe and performance ready condition.
- Frame condition / alignment checked
- Handlebar and stem position checked for alignment and securing bolts are tight
- Headset checked for free play or roughness
- Hubs checked for no side play, no roughness in bearings
- Wheels checked for straightness
- Tyre condition and pressure checked
- Brake and gear levers checked for correct operation and clamping systems tight
- Brake callipers checked for correct operation, brake pads checked for alignment and that they are secure
- Brake adjustment checked, cable clamp bolts checked
- Bottom bracket bearings checked for smoothness and no play
- Chain rings are checked for alignment and chain ring bolts checked
- Chain guard checked ( if fitted)
- Pedal bearings checked , check pedals are tight
- Rear derailleur checked for correct operation and checked that it’s securely fitted.
- Rear derailleur position and cable clamp bolts checked
- Front derailleur position, operation and fixing bolts checked
- Saddle position, condition and clamping system checked.
- Pivot bolts checked ( if required), bearings checked for play.
- Check bars / stem for rotation under stress
- Final gear / brake operation check and test ride
(cost of parts not included)